7th Month


7th month considered from 27th week 30th week, so may be trimester-wise I am still on 2nd trimester and from 29th week third trimester will start, but month-wise I am on 7th month now.

So despite all these technical counts, my 28th week scan has been done, baby growing as per my ratio, opened eyes also, quite moving mood now so more frequently I started feeling moves, reactions on new voices. Beautiful feelings.

I had glucose tolerance test, have to keep an eye on diet so started small portions of food in every 2 hrs. Good thing is, despite the fact that I am pure vegetarian, Dr found good Iron and Calcium level in my blood, so I got again more trust on my vegetarianism.

*I should mention Dr found Gestational Diebieties, that means not only diet but I have to go through not painful but irritating insulin injections 3 times a day, need to write test results and submit it every weekend to Dr.




No comments:

Post a Comment