8th Month

8th month started, few weeks to meet baby.Next week would be another growth scan and that will give a clue when could baby come. More and more Dr appointments making me busy, sometimes stressful, sometimes casual. Stressful when Dr said this could be early delivery, causal when other week they say all looking fine. Any ways good that they are keeping constant eye on my pregnancy. Baby responds to daddy, making him happy.

Some celebrations and so invitations are coming these days but could not attend any one as now talking to crowd making me uncomfortable. I just go for walk, have warm up exercise and if I count daily house work, that has become part of daily routine so don't make me tired.

Today had scan, baby moving so much, must be happy to meet parents soon.



Last week of 8th month:

1 more month to go. Missing my mom, thinking I should have been her only child so that she could love only me, could give her all time and attention to me only...selfish thought, I know, but keep coming.
This time I only want 3 person with me; my baby, my mom and me. I am planning to spend at least one whole month alone with them. No gossips, no cell phone. Only we three and a 24 hr care taker or one cook, one cleaner.
I just want to eat two times variety of food, without asking my liking or menu. Then want to lie down, put head on my mom's lap and baby in my arms. My hubby can also be relaxed for few days :).

hmmmm how relaxing but nearly impossible thought. As all this happen but cant get my mom's dedication as she has so many relatives on priority than me and bad health too that made her bit helpless and sad.
These thoughts are coming to my mind because I couldn't spend more than 8-10 days continuously with parents after job and marriage.

Any ways apart from thoughts, in reality, I am quite relaxed and satisfied with my husband. He is doing as much as he can do, but human mind always asks more. So am not surprised or feeling guilty on my selfishness :).

No comments:

Post a Comment