Mother of Baby Boy !!

Proud Mother of cute baby boy now !!

38+5 week...plan was to be in hospital after two days so went to final shopping. I was roaming around shop to shop. When I came back to home pain started, gradually, one in 10 min ..went to hospital, first they thought it could be false contractions but no my baby wanted to come and so pain were more frequently...hubby was there to give me all support as he could...breathing yoga helped me again, deep breathes helped me tolerate pain, then breathing pump and then nothing could help as final pain was horrible, was about to gave up so I just hit my extreme limits to help my baby came out...opened my eyes and last push and then here you are !!

Wohoooo what a relief at that moment!!!!

 It so difficult to give words to that moment when my baby was on my hands, how he opened his eyes, had a look on us, recognized his parents and closed his eyes with peaceful assurance :). new family after beautiful 9 months of pregnancy.

Now this is new journey of motherhood, every day having new experience with our son :)



1 comment: